These students move on to the final round of tryouts. Remember that there will be a mandatory parent meeting on Friday in Room 171 at 7pm. Your parents must attend for you to participate in Saturday’s scrimmage. If you are on this list, you should be informing your parent about Friday’s meeting!
Once you look for your name, please read the notes at the bottom. Please be advised of the notes next to your name. You will need to be fully cleared before Saturday’s scrimmage.
2018-19 Basketball Players moving to the final round:
Kamareon Birkley – $$$
Jeremiah Brown – Emergency Card
Darenz Haynes – $$$
Jermaine Jordan – $$$, insurance card
Davion Sanders – $$$
Davion Waubanascum – Packet, insurance, emergency card
Lazzarus Hunt – Insurance Card
William Lee – $$$
Shakurreon Northern – $$$
Andre Turner – $$$
- If your name is on this list, congratulations. For newcomers, welcome to Hamilton Basketball! This will be an experience that will change your life. Appreciate it, Respect it because if you do not, the opportunity will be taken away. For those returners, let’s get to work. It it time to build on last year. Hard work and maximum effort will be required at all time.
- If your name is not on the list, unfortunately you did not make the team this year. Please report to room 170 on Wednesday or Thursday to pick up your $30 and a tryout review sheet to view notes about your tryout.
- It is strongly suggested that you join wrestling or swimming this winter. There is no tryout and if you’ve already paid your $30 athletic fee, there is NO additional fee! Plus, it will help keep you in shape to tryout for basketball next season!
- Also, if you are interested in being a manager, please see Coach Bell. This could be an opportunity to still be around the team, receive team gear, attend games, practice with the team and learn the system. It is a great way to still be a part of the team. See Coach Bell for more info.
- Thank you for trying out. Good luck with the rest of the school year.